Under Bench Reverse Osmosis System
This four-stage PENTAIR WATER® RO system is one of the most efficient methods of water purification available, conveniently installed under bench. The RO process will allow for the removal of particles as small as Ions, delivering clean, pure, great tasting water.
HOW DOES REVERSE OSMOSIS WORK?
Reverse Osmosis (RO), also known as hyper-filtration, is the first filtration known. This process will allow the removal of particles as small as ions from a solution. Reverse Osmosis uses a membrane that is semipermeable, allowing water that is being purified to pass through it while rejecting the contaminants that remain. Because of the Ultra fine membrane used in the RO system, reject rates for nearly all contaminants are very high; typically around 96-99+%, depending upon the contaminant and available water pressure.
Combined with the sediment and activated carbon filters, a quality RO system will remove bacteria, protozoa and viruses and significantly reduce organics, salts, metals, nitrates, pesticides and many more contaminants. (See table)
- Choose one of our stylish taps* to complement your kitchen
- System easily installed underbench (out of sight)
- Operates with one 90º turn
- Cartridge Replacement/Service (Recommended every 12 months)
- Costs around 3 cents per litre
- Portable option available
- *Additional charges apply for Titanium tap option
Discover the NEW high-performance GRO Membrane!
An industry leading state-of-the-art TLC (Thin Layer Composite) membrane providing high quality water for a broad range of water chemistries. Featuring:
- Double the recovery over standard Reverse Osmosis elements
- Rejection performance comparable to standard Reverse Osmosis elements
- High rejection stability at high input TDS
- TLC Thin Layer Composite membrane
- 100% dry membrane maximising shelf life